Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Practice makes perfect...

Or at least maybe someday really good!
Here is a little peek at some of my photos of the kids lately.
 I am trying my best to remember the things I learned at the photography class. 


 This one makes me laugh, because it looks like he is in an advertisement.
 Oops. =)
 I was a bit sad this evening, we learned that Rhett's swim class teacher (who is absolutely fabulous)
is moving and this was his last lesson with her. =(
I will miss her so much, but I wish her the best of luck!
 He is SO ornery...


 But loves his mommy!
 I love this one of Blair too! She looks so pretty with that blue/green behind her.

10 comments:

amanda torres said...

Your kids are so precious!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

The pictures are awesome!

Krystle said...

Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! I especially love the one of your daughter leaning against the black rail. You did a great job of keeping the foreground in focus and the background nice and blurry. That's my favorite kind of photo!

Haven and Home said...

These are really, really good! You did a fantastic job!

Sharstin said...

these look great girly! you have an eye for photography~
plus the kiddos are stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable pics, well done lady.

Carry Grace said...

They are so cute!

prashant said...

The pictures are awesome!
Contextual Ad Network India

sara said...

These are fantastic, Jesse! Practice is really paying off!

Related Posts with Thumbnails