Monday, June 21, 2010

Chair Crazy...

I have mentioned in the past I am wanting some chairs for our living room. But I have hesitated to get anything because I really wanted to make sure of what style I really liked. I keep coming back to this.

Do you remember the ones I like from Ikea? Same style. =)
The more I look at other styles comparing them, the more I think these would be perfect. 
 And would you believe I found a deal on some chairs very similar to 
the one shown above. I don't love the fabric one them, but they are such a deal that I could
 totally have them recovered. I haven't purchased them yet, still sleeping on it I guess.

What do you think of this style? I love the fabric on the above Room and Board chair.
And I love the low back. They will be sitting in front of a window and I wouldn't want to block the 
view.

One last thing, say a prayer for me this week. I have jury duty. It will be my first time to serve and I am a bit nervous. Not to mention that I am not used to being away from my kids all day every day.
It's going to be a long week. But I have scheduled some posts and will be checking in. 

Hope you all have a great week!

20 comments:

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

That's a really nice chair and I like that it seems wider than the Ikea chair. Looks more comfortable. Good luck on the jury duty - I lucked out when I had it - it was the day before a holiday so the people just settled. I had to watch the video and then I was off for home! Thank goodness! I feel for you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful chair! I hope you get them so I can see what they look like in your home!

Sorry to hear about jury duty!!! Bring some books and magazines to read while you're waiting!

Erin said...

I think they are super cute and stylish. . . go for it!

Sharstin said...

love the style and look of this chair! sorry about jury duty--no fun!!

Carry Grace said...

Great chair, if you keep coming back to it, then you should go for it.

jury duty = :(

Leah said...

Bummer about Jury duty! I am supposed to have it soon too! Love those chairs, you should see how much it will be to recover them before making a choice cause it might be just as much for the nicer chairs! Luvs!

Unknown said...

Love the chair and fabric color. Adding chairs can be a challenge so much luck to you. I've never had to do Jury Duty but would think it could be an interesting experience.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I like the chair. It has great lines. Some adorable pillows would really top it off well.

Freckles Chick said...

YES YES YES!! Their streamlined look is timeless yet modern all in one. So versatile too. Oooh, what fabric are you thinking?

Freckles Chick said...

Also, good luck w/ jury duty! I found the jury summons to be a nuisance but when I got picked to sit on the jury & go thru the process, it was enlightening & gave me faith in the justice system. All in all, a valuable experience. Though I didn't have cute little ones to miss back home!

Haven and Home said...

I hope jury duty is not too stressful! LOVE the chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

I absolutely love this chair. It's perfect and, best, won't go out of style quickly.

Good luck on jury duty. Who knows? May end up being interesting!

Val said...

I love the chair!! Very sleek and modern. Jury Duty makes me nervous too.

Joi said...

I really like that chair!

emily said...

I think the chair is great! You should totally get them (especially if you found a deal).

Hopefully you won't get picked to serve on the jury, but if you do, I hope it's an interesting case!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all of your sweet comments about jury duty, it's going okay so far. I'm getting some reading done. :)

FC, I am thinking of going with a gray siliar to the one in the photo.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I like that chair a lot! It's the kind of chair I would choose for a reading corner in my bedroom. I would add a purple pillow to it or something bright to make it more cozy - but I'm thinking of my own space right now!

Nice shape, kind of a modern classic.

prashant said...

I hope you get them so I can see what they look like in your home!
Contextual Ad Network India

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love this chair - I love the fabric, and the three little buttons just does it for me!

Lovely Little Nest said...

Those chairs from IKEA are perfection! My old roommate had them and they are cute AND comfy. Anything similar would look great in your home, for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails