Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Jewels...

Family Jewels Antiques that is!
I found this gem of an antique store in Jenks, Ok. I can't tell you how many
times I had driven by and wanted to go in! So finally two weeks ago as we were driving by
and I asked my husband just to stop and let me run in. As soon as I walked in I just about fell over.
So much goodness!



 I can't even tell you how many great mirrors this place has, and amazing prices!

 I have been searching for a desk/vanity table for beside my bed...
This could be a contender.

 Great tables everywhere!

 Another great mirror!
 And look at this fab piece hiding in the back!
 These settee's (there was a set of them), I die! If only I had somewhere to put them!
 Now this tea set, I have been seeing in my dreams! Really, I may have to go back and get it!
 Milk Glass, oh yeah!

 Ooh la la...
 Accessories galore! 

If your in and around the Jenks area this place is fabulous! I really think you will find
 something you love!

15 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my this place is full of treasures! Great find!

Sharstin said...

I love it all!! so much fun stuff! I wish I could stop in~

Unknown said...

OMG - go buy the tea set! Never seen anything like it! I am jealous...what a great place to go for one-of-a-kind treasures.

Unknown said...

BC, I know I may have to go back for that tea set! It's too great!

Erin said...

did your hubby sty in the car the entire time :)

Unknown said...

Erin, yes he did. LOL As long as he has his iphone to keep him busy, he's good. =)

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh my gosh. I need to go here!! Bring me with you!! xo

Anonymous said...

OK You totally need to go get that tea set!! That was just stunning!

sara said...

Okay, now I want to take a road trip to Oklahoma and visit this antique store with you! Those are all incredible finds - totally in love with the mirror in the first picture and the buffet.

Unknown said...

Sara! I would love that! It's a date! =)

Unknown said...

Wow.. this place is filled with so many great items...
I love the desk/vanity table it is a true gem.

Unknown said...

Wow.. this place is filled with so many great items...
I love the desk/vanity table, it is a true gem.

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I would go back for that tea set and that first mirror. I did a post on my blog about chalkboards and that first mirror would make a great transformed chalkboard like the one I posted from the Full House blog. This looks like a very fun store!

Freckles Chick said...

Pure eye candy!! That mirror is practically singing to me!

How I wish we lived near each other. It'd be so fun to prowl antique stores together. You have such an eye for it, Jesse!

Karen said...

I love places like these. All the antique shops in our area seem dirty. I always make a beeline to wash my hands as soon as I leave.

Related Posts with Thumbnails