Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Jewels...

Family Jewels Antiques that is!
I found this gem of an antique store in Jenks, Ok. I can't tell you how many
times I had driven by and wanted to go in! So finally two weeks ago as we were driving by
and I asked my husband just to stop and let me run in. As soon as I walked in I just about fell over.
So much goodness!



 I can't even tell you how many great mirrors this place has, and amazing prices!

 I have been searching for a desk/vanity table for beside my bed...
This could be a contender.

 Great tables everywhere!

 Another great mirror!
 And look at this fab piece hiding in the back!
 These settee's (there was a set of them), I die! If only I had somewhere to put them!
 Now this tea set, I have been seeing in my dreams! Really, I may have to go back and get it!
 Milk Glass, oh yeah!

 Ooh la la...
 Accessories galore! 

If your in and around the Jenks area this place is fabulous! I really think you will find
 something you love!

16 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my this place is full of treasures! Great find!

Sharstin said...

I love it all!! so much fun stuff! I wish I could stop in~

BC said...

OMG - go buy the tea set! Never seen anything like it! I am jealous...what a great place to go for one-of-a-kind treasures.

meyerprints said...

http://gazettedubonton.blogspot.com/

Jesse said...

BC, I know I may have to go back for that tea set! It's too great!

Erin said...

did your hubby sty in the car the entire time :)

Jesse said...

Erin, yes he did. LOL As long as he has his iphone to keep him busy, he's good. =)

Rhiannon Nicole said...

Oh my gosh. I need to go here!! Bring me with you!! xo

Our Journey As One said...

OK You totally need to go get that tea set!! That was just stunning!

sara said...

Okay, now I want to take a road trip to Oklahoma and visit this antique store with you! Those are all incredible finds - totally in love with the mirror in the first picture and the buffet.

Jesse said...

Sara! I would love that! It's a date! =)

Sarah said...

Wow.. this place is filled with so many great items...
I love the desk/vanity table it is a true gem.

Sarah said...

Wow.. this place is filled with so many great items...
I love the desk/vanity table, it is a true gem.

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I would go back for that tea set and that first mirror. I did a post on my blog about chalkboards and that first mirror would make a great transformed chalkboard like the one I posted from the Full House blog. This looks like a very fun store!

Freckles Chick said...

Pure eye candy!! That mirror is practically singing to me!

How I wish we lived near each other. It'd be so fun to prowl antique stores together. You have such an eye for it, Jesse!

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

I love places like these. All the antique shops in our area seem dirty. I always make a beeline to wash my hands as soon as I leave.

Related Posts with Thumbnails