Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well Shoot...

I had tried to make a mood board with some new software and apparently it isn't working out for me. Darn. 
Thanks for letting me know though, yesterday. So today I'm trying again to show you a few pieces that would make up one cute room. 

Like this poster bed from Ikea. I would imagine B. would feel like such a big girl with this grand bed.
How cute would these be at the foot of her bed?
I love the thought of these West Elm side tables,
with this sweet mirror above,

And this spunky lamp to bring in some color!

And in true girly form, Blair is a totally pink girl! She loves anything and everything pink.
So I'm thinking some pillows like this would be such a fun touch in her room.

 And to adorn the windows here is my choice. White with a clean pink stripe, just enough color. =) 

While for now this room is only imaginary, it doesn't stop me from enjoying collecting images and inspiration for when we are able to make her, her very own girly room. 

And hopefully today all of these images show up. ;)
Thanks again for the heads up yesterday.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh gorgeous! Love that bed, and I love those pillows, I am all about pink, too! Lovely choices! XO!

amanda torres said...

I really love the peacock pillow. Where did you find it? Everything is so cute! There's a booth at The Market that has the most adorable pieces for girls...adorable!

Krystle said...

I thought it was mt computer who couldn't see yesterday's post! I love the pillows and that lamp!! Very cute!

Sharstin said...

so darling! love that bed- and all the fun colors! perfect for little Blair~

Carry Grace said...

That would be and awesome girly room.

Karen said...

Very pretty, love the piece from West Elm and adore the pillows.

emily said...

That mirror is great. I love the room . . . I could totally move into it!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I have wanted that west elm side table too!

sara said...

Lovely! I think it's perfect for your little girl - girly, but not overly so. Fits so well for a girl your daughter's age, but it will grow with her, too!

Unknown said...

Oh stink Amanda, I meant to put up a link for those. Here it is http://www.etsy.com/shop/MiCasaBella

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Not to diss on boys, but if you like decor and fashion and hair and stuff, girl are sooo much fun!

I love planning my daughters's room too And like you, I like white basics with pick and fun, whimsical pieces. I love these! Especially the lamp, it's gorgeous!!

waynette said...

What a pretty girly room that would be and would fit cutie-pie Clair perfect!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I think I want those mirrors for my room, ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails