Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jury Duty and Art...

Well I am finished with jury duty. Thankfully the only case I was drawn for was a case they didn't want me for. It was a child molestation case. eek! I am sure they thought I would be sympathetic for the 6 year old child in the case. And they were right! When you hear that yucky word "molestation" your heart kind of sinks and my thoughts went directly to the child. Just a natural inclination, you know! So I am now finished and have life as I know it back. Yay!

In other news I have been wanting to make a few things for the kids wall in their room. Here is our first girly project. The boys art is in the works. Blair was just tickled to death with this. So if I can get together the other things for her, her little area will be complete. I hate to say, but lately my motivation comes and goes.

Hope you are all having a great day!
Hugs!

12 comments:

Krystle said...

Yeah big eek with that case! I don't know who wouldn't be inclined to side with a child. Anyways Love the art!! Can't wait to see the boys art!

Carry Grace said...

How cute! I'm glad you are through with jury duty.

Sharstin said...

so glad you are done with jury duty--that is tough stuff. Love your project for Blair's room--way cute!

amanda torres said...

I'm glad you were excused. I can't imagine what life would be like hearing details from such a traumatic case.

I do love the new pretty for Blair's room. Almost as cute as her.

Kirsten Krason said...

That is so great! I love the colors.

Unknown said...

Lovely!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with for the boys room! Did you cut out each of those hearts yourself?

emily anderson said...

okay, totally glad you didn't have to do jury duty!
and also, i'm LOVING this craft. what a cute idea!

Unknown said...

B, I have one of those shape cutters from Michael's. I just used different scrapbook paper scraps and cut the hearts with the cutter.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're finished with jury duty. Lovin the girlie art!!!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

So cute!!
Have a great weekend!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Hi Jesse,
What a sad case to jury for! ick.
That artwork is soooo cute!!!!

What a precious fam you have!

sara said...

What a great piece of art, no wonder your little girl is so happy with it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails