Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Commitment Phobia...

For those of you like me that would love to have a whole chalkboard wall, but may have commitment phobia or not in your forever home (could scare off potential buyers), I have found the cutest solution! Where you ask. Well of all places Etsy. What... not shocked, well of course not. Aren't these the cutest thing! I have had a chalkboard I bought with the intensions of embellishing sitting around for something crazy like 3 months or so. But just haven't figured out what I wanted to put around the frame to jazz it up. So I am thinking I am going to ditch the whole project and just opt for one of these babies!
{Find these at Spell It Out Designs}


And how sweet is this one!
{Photos courtesy of Spell It Out Designs}

3 comments:

Spell It Out Designs said...

Thanks so much for the highlight on your blog!

Anonymous said...

I've seen those on Etsy...so cute. I might have to put a link on my blog too. The commitment phobia comment on painting a wall with chalkboard paint cracked me up!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear from you Ashley. I thought these were a nice alternative. Love how your room turned out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails