Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rhett turns 5...


My oldest son turns 5 today! I can hardly believe it. He is the type of kid that makes parenting easy. So emotionally intelligent. I love you Rhett, with all my heart!




Here he is with his birthday cake. He has been into the crocodile hunter a lot lately. So we thought a crocodile cake would be fun! Rhett said "It was a beaut"! LOL




No I didn't make the cake either. A sweet friend of mine who is also a caterer made it. It was soooo yummy!





4 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Happy Birthday - hope it is fun!

Karen said...

Yesterday was my daughter, Molly's, birthday too!

That cake is sooo cute. I'll bet Rhett just loved it. Happy Birthday to your little man!

Freckles Chick said...

LOL @ "It was a beaut!" Amazing cake--talk about talented friends.

Happy Birthday, Rhett!!

Joi said...

Aww. Happy birthday to your kiddo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails