Monday, December 14, 2009

Homemade Gifts...

I LOVE homemade gifts. And would be tickled pink to receive one of these embellished journal. {hint hint} So many possibilities with this too. You could do the recipients name or a simple monogram. I have a pretty paper fetish. Isn't this a cute idea?


Would you like the how-to? You can find it here.


Something I am doing this year is family photos. Although I am not framing them. But if I were, I think these are so pretty. They are mounted on a lovely textured fabric. And again the possibilities are endless.

Find the how-to here.

I hope your checking things off your holiday shopping list. I have a gift card or two left to get and then I am finished.  YAY!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway. Today is the last day to enter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally started shopping this weekend. Ugh! Love this frame!

Karen said...

I too love homemade gifts. I like the idea of mounting the photographs on fabric. A photo on linen would be pretty.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I saw that journal a while ago and I loved that idea.

Carry Grace said...

I still have to start. I'm way behind this year.

deliciously organized said...

I have never seen the journal idea...I must check it out. Wow. I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails