Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend Happenings...


This Easter I had an entourage...

Only kidding, 
but they were hanging around. We did a little fishing. And while putting this post together I realized that this is just about the only photo I got of Rhett, because I don't think he was still the whole time we were fishing. He was to busy running back and forth checking everyones line. LOL!

{Rhett and his Papa, my dad}
{Jude and Granny}





I hope you all had a blessed Easter. I realize now that it's time for us to get out the sunscreen. Rhett's little nose is all red today. 

11 comments:

Sharstin said...

love all the cute candid picts of your precious kiddos!

Krystle said...

Very cute!! I love Blair's dress!! I was able to snag a picture of Logan with his Grandfather very similar to how you shot one of your dad with Rhett!! It was one of my faves from yesterday!

kelly said...

Glad you had a great weekend! LOVE the last photo...so sweet. :)

BC said...

Thanks for stopping into my blog after I stopped into yours. :) Looks like y'all had a fabulous weekend outdoors! Love your photography by the way... and I'm enjoying the tunes as well...

~Bri~

Our Journey As One said...

I just love these! It looks like you all had a wonderful day!

Life at the White House said...

GREAT blog! So glad I stumbled upon it.....I enjoyed reading AND just purchased one of those adorable travel mugs! Ahhh....the joys [and expenses] of blogging!

-Darci

sara said...

Sunshine, fishing and family - what else could you ask for on a beautiful Easter weekend?? :)

Rhiannon Nicole said...

Gosh they are so darn cute! Glad you had an eventful weekend!

Nikki said...

Now that looks like a great day! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter.

Dayka (Life +Style) said...

great photos--looks like a great easter weekend.

Melissa said...

Looks like a great Easter! I love seeing family photos like that as such treasures. I remember fishing with my grandparents when I was younger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails