Thank you so much to Freckles Chick for awarding me with the Honest Scrap award! I so enjoy her blog. It was one of the very first blogs I came across when entering the blog world and I was instantly hooked. She has been ultra busy in her real life, so I have been missing her regular posting. Hi FC, from your stalker blogger friend.
As with any award there are rules and they are as follows.
*Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
*Share ten honest things about myself.
*Present this award to 7 other blogs that I find brilliant in content and/or design or those who inspire me.
*Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded the Honest Scrap and inform them of the guidelines in the receiving.
1. I am obsessed with beautiful photography. I could look at photos of complete strangers and appreciate their cute families or wedding and never tire of it.
2. I can't live without music! I always have it going, when I am cooking, down low when we are doing school work... all of the time!
3. I REALLY do not like cold weather! I could definitely live somewhere that stayed warm all year round!
4. I despise trying to find shoes for work. Since I stand all day I have to have something super comfortable and it is not easy to find cute and supportive. Why is that? Do they think only frumpy people want to wear something comfy?
5. Lately I have been craving change. Which is not necessarily in my comfort zone. But I'm ready for a little adventure. Of course everything with kids is an adventure.
6. I got to do the dishes all by myself the other night and it was bliss. I don't like doing dishes, but getting to do anything entirely by myself... well, I just can't tell you how nice it was. I know, I need to get out more.
7. I can't watch scary movies. They stick with me way to long after the movie is over. I am a wimp!
8. I love taking my kids to the movies! Our favorite so far was the Veggie Tales, Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. LOL
9. My favorite color is blue.
10. In my life outside of the blog world I am a hair stylist. I love and appreciate all of my clients. Most of them have been repeat clients for almost the whole 11 years I have been doing hair. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful clients/friends.
I hope you will visit these fantastic blogs.