Friday, October 8, 2010

Pregnant?

Monday is the day friends! I will reveal my secret. So I hope you will join me then!
I have a fun surprise in store for you! 



I have a few projects I hope to finish this weekend. I am taking Karen's advice and covering 
my stool with some faux fur. I think it will be a nice touch with my new vanity. I'll share pics
for sure. =)

Oh one more thing, I thought I might give you a heads up. I am not pregnant. LOL
You guys are so funny! At least I know I have lots of support from my sweet bloggie friends!
We are finished with the baby making. ;) After the twins we did consider having one more. But 
our family doesn't work that way. We don't get singles. My grandmothers sister had 2 sets of twins
and I wasn't really willing to take that chance. That would be 5 kids, whew! I am happy with the
sweeties I have.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And will join me Monday for my surprise, or maybe
surprises! =)

HUGS!

12 comments:

amanda torres said...

I didn't even think preggo, but you guys do make some cute kids! Can't wait for next week. I just love visiting your blog every morning and seeing all your 'pretties'.

Sharstin said...

i am excited for your surprise/surprises!! and i think your stool is going to look fabulous! have a fabulous friday!!

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to see the new projects/find out the surprise! Have a great weekend!

E+J

Unknown said...

What a lovely pic. I can't wait for the big surprise next week.
Have a great weekend Jesse.

Unknown said...

oh Jesse ow funny!!!!!!! 5 kids does sound like a lot of work, I have one and always have my hands full!!! LOL I cant wait to see the result of your DIY ;)

Leah said...

OH bummer! I was hoping you were prego lol! So excited to hear your surprise!

Luvs!

Lindsay said...

OH so exciting :) Cant wait! Email me when you get a moment so we can work out the details :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

excited to hear the news:)

I didn't know you had twins! My husband and I are hoping we are blessed with at least 5 children, although I haven't had twins......yet! ;)

emily said...

Can't wait to find out the news soon . . .

Homeowner Insurance said...

I love surprises! Your photos are awesome!

Unknown said...

best blood pressure monitor

fifa-munzen said...

Montag ist der Tag, Freunde! Ich werde mein Geheimnis zu lüften. Also ich hoffe, dass Sie mich zu begleiten, dann!
Ich habe eine lustige Überraschung für Sie!

FIFA 15 Münzen kaufen

Billig FIFA 15 Münzen

Related Posts with Thumbnails